Founded in 1979, U.C. Consultants covers over two million employees and
is qualified in all fifty states, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands.
The corporate headquarters is located in Nashville, Tennessee.
To provide employers with the most cost-effective, high quality system
of managing unemployment insurance costs through professional staff, a
proprietary process, and technology
- 40 years experience in unemployment compensation
- Boston University, Magna Cum Laude, 1965
- American Arbitrator Association Member
- American Payroll Association
- 12 years experience overseeing unemployment compensation
- Oversees acquisition and merger projects
- Belmont and Aquinas Universities
- Provides training in claims, benefit charges, HR and sales
Vice President Administration
- 8 years experience managing unemployment compensation accounts.
- Oversees U.C. Consultants' unemployment claims division
- Coordinates recruitment and employee training
- Graduated Lipscomb University Cum Laude 1996
- 17 years experience with U.C. Consultants
- Handles all Power of Attorney and Address of Record processes
- Certified notary